Thursday, September 3, 2009

Play Date!

Today we had a play date with Charlie and Haddon. We decided to go to our church's gym so they could run free!!! The boys had a great time playing and the mommies had a great time visiting.

Aiden going down the slide.
Crawling through the caterpillar tunnel.



Here Andrew is explaining to me why it is definitely HIS turn (not Charlie's) to play with the frisbee.


We brought Aiden's walker so he could ZOOM around the gym. He LOVED it! Oh, and check out his black socks. This is dedicated to you, Gumpa!.....Actually, I did not want him to get his feet dirty and I knew white socks would just get filthy looking.


We gave him a noodle to play with and he had a GREAT time!


The boys "sword" fighting. Aiden thought he was as big as they were!


Andrew, what a face!!


The boys were convinced that a snake lived in the hole under this panel in the floor. We tried telling them that it was just an electrical outlet, but they were CONVINCED that there was a snake who lived in there. What imaginations!

Haddon, Charlie, and Andrew
Well, hey, at least I got a picture of three of the four!


Whew, I'm ready for a nap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment