Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BLOGGING!?!?

I remember a few years ago when I first heard the word "blog." I considered myself to be fairly computer savvy, but what was this blogging everyone kept talking about?? Of course my sweet husband was up on all the latest fads and was able to enlighten me. Since then, I have become quite familiar with blogging. Several of my friends have their own blogs, and I have found that it is a great way to keep up with people. So, since we live away from all of our family and lots of friends, I decided this would be a great way for people to get a glimpse into our daily lives. (I know the grandparents are celebrating right now! They can never get enough pictures of their boys!) So, with that said, here we go....

2 comments:

  1. Hey welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to keeping up with you guys!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we'll get to see more pictures of your boys and hear about life in the Dancy world! We thank God for you guys!

    ReplyDelete