This weekend I had a great visit with a sweet friend who I had not seen in a long time. Liz and I met the summer between our junior and senior years in high school at a pre-enrichment program (PEP) at the Mississippi University for Women. We were roommates and immediately hit it off and have stayed friends over the years. She lives in Jackson and is an OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner. Phillip was so sweet to watch the boys Friday night and Saturday, so I could go to Jackson to see Liz. We had the best time just talking and catching up.
Here is a picture of Liz and me.
While I was gone, Phillip was "Super Dad!" He and Andrew and Aiden had a "boys weekend". He is such a great father and husband and I appreciate him so much!
The boys were both very good while I was gone, but were excited to see me when I got home. Andrew wanted me to play with him in his room all night and Aiden, well, see the picture below. He just missed Mommy and wanted to be held some.

No comments:
Post a Comment