Monday, March 25, 2013

He REALLY did say that! OH MY!

We have known for a while that Aiden is full of personality.  It was confirmed this week!  Next year, we are planning to send him to a new school for 4K.  As part of the registration process, he had to be tested.  I ran into the lady  who did his testing the other day.  She told me, "Your little one is just precious!"  Of course I replied with a hearty "thank you."  She said, "No, really, he is adorable."  Then she said the words that made my heart skip a beat.  She said, "When I was testing him, I had something happen that has never happened to me before."  OH MY!  What in the world could he have done that would be a first for a RETIRED kindergarten teacher???  She told me that they were in the middle of testing and she was asking him questions about numbers, colors, and shapes.  He looked at her and said, "How about you take this next one?"  That's my little guy!  He is a smart cookie, but we figure if nothing else, he will get in on personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment