Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Week Ahead

This week promises to be a VERY busy week for us. Vacation Bible School starts bright and early in the morning and runs all week. I have been working the past three days to decorate my room. This year I will be teaching missions and am very excited about the material. Thankfully, all preparations have been made, and I am looking forward to a great week sharing God's love with children. I can't wait to see how the Lord is going to work this week! Andrew is also VERY excited about going to his class this year. I can't wait to hear what all the Lord teaches him this week, too! Please keep us in your prayers. As much as I know this week will be wonderful, I know, too, that it will be challenging as well - especially given that we have added another member of the family since last year's VBS! I am praying that we can all get out of the house and arrive by 8 am each morning!! Above all, please pray that Christ will be lifted up! I will keep you posted on how the week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment