Well, I did not get any pictures on this day because we decided not to bring the camera and take a chance of dropping it in the water. Andrew had an absolute blast! When we walked in, he pointed to the biggest, baddest slide and said, "I want to do that one!" We explained that he was not quite tall enough (Thank Goodness!) and he gladly began playing in the kiddie area. But by the end of the day, he was going down some of the adult level 1 slides. He was SO EXCITED and did I mention, FEARLESS!!!
That evening, Christina was so sweet to watch the boys so Phillip and I could have a date night. We had a fabulous dinner out at Ruth's Chris. The food was wonderful, but the company was the best!! It was nice to have a quiet dinner with no highchairs or booster seats! THANK YOU AGAIN, Christina!!
Hope
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment