Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a quick update...

This week has been a little crazy!! Andrew woke up Monday morning with his eye crusted over. I took him to the eye doctor and found out he had an eye infection. Then on Tuesday, his nose started running, and by Wednesday we were at the pediatrician with an ear infection. He never ran fever but complained that his ear hurt. He is on antibiotics and doing great. That is welcome news since we are supposed to be leaving for vacation on Tuesday!! This weekend we are in Memphis, visiting our parents and grandparents for an early Mother's Day. And in other exciting news.....Aiden has his first tooth!! I will try to get a picture to post but that may be easier said than done. He is still keeping it hidden right now. But trust me, it's there...I felt it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Andrew's feeling better. We're going on vacation on Tuesday, too. My children sang at church Sunday night, too. So much in common! Thanks for praying for and supporting us.

    ReplyDelete