I debated on whether or not to share this, but it is just TOO funny not to. Today Phillip and I were finishing lunch while Andrew played. He told us that he went stinky on the potty at school today. I asked him if he asked Miss Rhonda (his teacher) to help him with the "cleanup." (He is doing a great job on the potty, but still needs a little help with the paperwork, if you know what I mean.) He then says, "No, I did it ALL BY MYSELF." Really. Then he cocks his little head to the side and kind of holds up his hands and says, "It's okay if you get a little on your fingers." Really?? So, of course, like any good mom, I ask, "Did you wash your hands." To which he responds with a little shake of the head, "No, but that's okay." EEK! My sweet husband just looked at me and said, "Well, let's just hope he had snack BEFORE the bathroom break!"
No comments:
Post a Comment