This morning before church, the boys looked so cute, I just had to get some pictures.
Andrew had on sear-sucker shorts and Aiden had on sear-sucker pants. I figured this might be one of the last times they wear these as summer is drawing to a close. (I'm not quite sure the rule on sear-sucker...if I had to guess, I would assume that sear-sucker follows the same rules as white shoes. That is, not until after Easter and NEVER after Labor Day. If anyone knows the "rules" on this, feel free to let me know! Would not want to commit a southern fashion violation!)
Don't they look just precious??!?
Andrew asked, "Why do we have to get our picture made?" To which I replied, "Because one day I will be old and will want to see this!" He then said, "But Mommy, you are not old." Isn't he the sweetest?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment