Friday, August 5, 2011

And just what will he say next?!?!

Over the past few months several of our friends have been blessed with new additions to their families - and most of them baby girls.  To say Andrew is completely smitten with these new little ones would be an understatement!  Below is a picture I took one day when one of these sweet little ones came to stay with us for a little while.  Andrew was by her side the entire time she was awake.  (He even told the baby's mother that he figured she was getting a new tooth because she kept chewing on her fingers.)


So this leads me to a conversation Andrew had with his Nona a couple of weeks ago when we went for a visit.  They were sitting on the couch having one of their "chats"....this is how it went:

ANDREW:  I've been thinkin' about getting me a baby girl.
NONA:  Really!  And where would you get a baby girl?
ANDREW (matter-of-factly):  From the same place we got Aiden.

The next day, I asked Andrew about this.  He told me, in fact, yes, he has been thinking about getting a baby girl.  I asked where we would get one.  He said, "We will just have to wait for Jesus to give us one."

What will he say next?!!?  I am keeping a record of all these things he says because I do not want to forget a single one!

No comments:

Post a Comment