Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh yeah, I have a BLOG!

Well, no excuses, no explanations.  As you can see, it has been a while since I have been in blogland!  I LOVE stalking  keeping up with my other friends who blog.  And I miss having a daily journal of our lives...so with that said...here we go again!

Well, to say that a LOT has happened since I last blogged would definitely be an understatement!  Let's see....Phillip is pastoring a new church, we have moved to a different state, bought a new house, Andrew has a started a new school....you get the picture.  In fact we are coming up on our one year anniversary of our move.  God has blessed us beyond measure the past year!  We are so thrilled to be serving with such an awesome group of believers.  We have seen God's faithfulness paramount in our lives these months and are humbled by His work in our lives.

I look forward to keeping you all updated on the goings-ons with the Dancys!  It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment