This past week we all climbed aboard the Boomerang Express and set off on an Australian adventure for VBS. It was a busy, but WONDERFUL week of ministry.
Here is a picture from opening assembly. We had a great group of kids.
A picture of my room decorations. I taught Missions and we were supposed to be in the Sydney Harbour, ready to sail around the world. I actually borrowed a boat from a friend of mine to put in the room....CRAZY, I know, but the kids LOVED sitting in it while they listened to the missions story.
Andrew had a GREAT time this week. I was able to get a few pictures of him while he was at crafts since the craft room was right next to my missions room. Each day he was able to tell us what his bible story was about, which I thought was pretty good considering he is only three! On the last day, when I woke him up and told him it was the last day, he said, but I want to go some more. When I asked him what his favorite part of VBS was he said it was ALL his favorite.

We are so thankful and blessed to serve at a church that makes VBS and ministering to children such a priority!

No comments:
Post a Comment